March 1, 2022: The Club for Boys after school hours have changed beginning today and will be in effect until the end of our school year programming (May 17). We will now be open from 1:30 - 8:00pm. We will also be having Older Boy After Hours each Friday from 8:00 - 11:00pm. Please refer to our Facebook page & website for further updates.
February 22, 2022: The Rapid City Club For Boys is closed this afternoon (Tuesday) due to extreme forecasted weather by the National Weather Service. Per safety concerns, the Club’s policy is to close when the wind chill factor is forecast to be at or below -25 degrees in order to minimize youth exposure walking to and from The Club. Please refer to our Facebook page & website for further updates.
January 10 - Attn Parents and Guardians - The lower gravel parking lot is under construction for the next two weeks as we prepare for a new sidewalk, curb and asphalt. The drop-off zone is closed to allow for additional parking. For members' safety, please park in a parking spot when picking up your son so we do not block off the entrance to the street.
November 17, 2021: Due to unforeseen circumstances and limited resources, The Club for Boys will be making these changes for a limited time so we can ensure we provide safe programming for our members from December 1, 2021 to February 28, 2022:
- The Club for Boys Older Boys After Hours will only be held once a month from 7pm – 10pm.
- November 19 December 17, January 7, February 4.
- New memberships and renewals will be put on a waiting list.
- We will be changing our program hours to:
- Day Hours – 7:45 am – 5:00 pm
- School Day Hours – 1:30 pm – 7:00 pm
- For December 2021, we may be limiting our busing or it may be subject to change on a daily basis. The Club for Boys will inform parents via text, social media and on our website. If we do cancel a bus route for a day, The Club for Boys will also inform the school.
Please do not forget to RSVP your number of meals for our Curb Side Annual Thanksgiving Dinner by this Friday, November 19th. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact The Club for Boys at (605)343-3500.