- About Us
- Become A Member
- Programs & Services
- Get Involved
- Thrift Store
is a technology based reading program which teaches students to comprehend grade level text fluently. The program is intended for first through fourth grade readers. Readers first become proficient in phonological awareness and phonics skills. After readers demonstrate accurate decoding skills, they receive vocabulary, grammar, and meaning instruction. The program also provides fluency training to improve silent reading rates and comprehension.
helps fifth and beyond to become stronger, more confident readers. Readers learn to read faster, recognize new words and comprehend text. Making stronger readers enables them to read textbooks, novels, articles, blog posts and other pieces of text more easily. As readers become more confident, they will develop new interests, enjoy learning, and will open more doors in their educational experiences.
Five goals of the Club for Boys reading programs are:
1. Increasing the reading levels of boys who choose to participate in the reading programs.
2. Building readers' self-esteem and confidence through increased reading abilities.
3. Promoting reading and the love of reading with special activities, incentives and rewards.
4. Establishing reading connections with families, schools and the community.
5. Linking reading activities with other areas within the Club for Boys.
is an online software provider that focuses on mathematics education at the elementary and middle school level. DreamBox Learning provides pre-kindergarten through 8th grade students with over 1,800 lessons presented as animated adventures, games, and challenges.